Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale is an action role-playing video game, including both single and co-operative multi-player modes, set in the popular Forgotten Realms environment. Taking place in the Forgotten Realms year of 1420 DR, in the fictional Daggerdale, the Tower of Void has been constructed as an attempt to take over the town. In an effort to save the town and its’ inhabitants, four adventurers from different regions are called together, including a human fighter, dwarven cleric, elven rogue, and a halfing wizard. Throughout the journey, the four heroes encounter a variety of different challenges demanding they use their unique strengths to band together to defeat villains.
- Third person real-time tactics combat, questing, character development, and exploration
- Two modes, campaign and free play
- Single and multi-player modes, including split-screen multi-player for up to four players
- Customization of the characters provided as a player earns experience in the game and character progression advances as per a limited set of 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons rules for both class and race
- Loot and equipment drops
- Character features abilities and bonuses related to its class and race