Playbrains delivers the best quality software and application development solution, on-time and on-budget, using a proven, iterative approach based on industry best practices.
As publishers and developers, we can help in-house and independent studios hit critical launch windows and improve the chances of their game being one of the very few that become profitable. We also help game middleware developers get great engines and tools to market faster.
Our development model has been refined and proven over many years to help our clients:
- rapidly ramp up game development capacity
- access specialized technical skills on demand
- get large teams working creatively and as an effective, cohesive unit
- keep the project on track and provide management visibility
- proactively manage project risk
Playbrains frees you of the headaches associated with finding individual contractors or micro development shops and cobbling together a team that can work effectively together. Unlike offshore-based game developers we’re close at hand, speak your language, share your work and communications culture and become a highly engaged part of your team.
Playbrains solves the primary challenges associated with product development and creation by delivering:
- Experienced, dynamic resources with domain-specific expertise that is applied to the unique development challenges of each project
- Flexible development team structures that easily scale to changing project demands
- Guaranteed performance on time and on budget
- Competitive pricing based on a tiered model that proves more cost-effective than in-house development
- Creative financing that matches payment structures to address unique financial sensitivities
- A proven iterative development process based on industry best practices.
Playbrains all-inclusive, custom, software development services:
- Maximize available experience, expertise and resources
- Minimize the risks associated with product development
- Reduce time-to-market, since projects are started sooner and end as scheduled
- Improve time-to-revenue with creative financial options
- Lower total cost of development by using scalable teams